Get all the benefits of virtualization together with the benefits of a distributed system
The Lime Access framework is a distributed model where each Client acts as a virtual self, getting all the benefits of virtualization together with the benefits of a distributed system:
- Reduced TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of the virtual as compared to the physical embodiment of the client work-station (and even compared to a centralized virtualization of the client).
- Applicable everywhere.
- Simplicity of management of the software applications and operating systems contained in the virtual environment.
The advantages of Lime Access are added security capabilities, portability and hardware independence, and can be summarized as: Virtualization + Security + Mobility
Keys to the Lime Access solution
- Secure telework environments
- Client Virtualization distributed at low cost
- Back-up & Restore for highly mobile and geographically dispersed clients
- Ubiquitous access for personnel
- Reduced cost of up to 50% in mobile environments
- Access 100% free of phishing and pharming for collaborative environments
- The solution is customizable, scalable, secure and easily manageable
- Virtualization in local pre-configured applications
For furder information: