In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 15/1999 of December 13, ‘ The Protection of Personal Data’, Zitralia, Computer Security, SL (hereinafter Zitralia) informs you that:
1. The personal data provided through Web sites owned by Zitralia, www.zitralia.com and www.lock-linux.com (hereinafter ZITRALIA.COM) will be incorporated into an automated file owned by Zitralia, whose purpose is to enable the relationship between Zitralia and its Web site users, facilitating communication with them for their use of the services available at ZITRALIA.COM and for sending commercial and general information on Zitralia and its products in which the users might be interested.
2. In the event that, in order to use any service offered on ZITRALIA.COM, users are rquired to provide personal data, such users guarantee that the information given is true, accurate, complete and updated. These users are solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of that obligation. In the event that data from a user belongs to a party other than that which introduces the data, the user must inform the third party of the statements contained in this Policy and must obtain permission from the third party to submit his information to Zitralia.
3. Where personal data is collected through a form, the user needs to provide at least those marked with an asterisk. The data items thus marked are considered necessary to enable the Zitralia User’s participation in the service offered at the relevant Website.
4. Zitralia not allow the participation of untutored minors in the services offered over internet. Therefore, minor Users require the consent of a parent or guardian to participate. Zitralia disclaims any responsibility for the failure to do so.
5. Zitralia has hosted servers where data is stored on the premises of an entity located in Spain and, in response to its concern to ensure the security and confidentiality of their data, has adopted security measures as required to protect personal data, and has installed the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through ZITRALIA.COM.
7. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and reclamation of your data, you may write with the reference “Data Protection” to the following address: C/ Manuel Tovar, 16. 28034 Madrid, or by e-mail to: email@example.com